Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Deployment
Administrating Unified Contact Center Enterprise with CVP Part 1 & Part 2 (AUCCEX) v.11x training program combines both AUCCE Part I and AUCCE Part II into a one-week accelerated format. Students of our Cisco AUCCE training class should be prepared to stay longer hours each day and meet the basic prerequisites.
AUCCE Part 1 course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools needed to perform routine adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for those administering the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 1-2 support of the solution. This course also serves as a good stepping-stone for the corresponding Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE Part 2) course, and should be considered as a prerequisite before taking Part 2. The overall goal of this Cisco IT course is to build an effective administrator of the solution by exposing the technical requirements of the solution and utilizing the solution tools for effective operation. The learner will be exposed to CCE (ICM) and VXML scripting in this course to ensure basic competence with the solution.
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:• Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers & switches) is helpful but not required
• Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys is required.
• Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways would be really helpful. Take the VFCC course, by example
• A basic understanding of contact center operations
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
• Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE v10.x solution from a component functional level.
• Demonstrate basic proficiency with add/move/change of the ACD/PBX (agent/skill) environment of UCCE.
• Demonstrate basic proficiency with add/move/change of the IVR (prompt/collect/queue) environment of UCCE including both MicroApp and VXML solution scripting (ICM Scripting and Call Studio scripting).
• Configure a Supervisor to enable CUIC Reporting functionality including running stock reports and creating dashboards.
• ICM Script Editor Overview
• Scripting for CVP
• Lesson 2: Configure ICM for Agent Functionality
• Lesson 3: Configure UCM for Agent Functionality
• Lesson 4: Scripting ICM for Agent Functionality
• Lesson 2: ICM MicroApps
• Lesson 3: ICM Scripting Using MicroApps
• Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring VXML