Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE) is a 5-day instructor-led course presented by training partners. The course allows learners to deploy the Unified CCE v10.0 solution including installation, deploying HA and using troubleshooting tools to identify issues with inbound and outbound Contact Center functionality. This course is intended for those installing the Unified CCE solution, or those providing Level 3 solution support. This course also serves as a foundation for the two corresponding UCCE Administration courses, but is not a prerequisite. Students will learn enough about CCE scripting in this course to ensure system functionality only. A separate course exists for advanced scripting.
At Sunshine Learning & Technologies, our experts designed this course for system engineers involved in the day-to-day interaction with the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) product. Students will gain an understanding of the Unified CCE deployment capabilities, processes, fault tolerance, installation, and basic troubleshooting options. The Unified CCE software will be installed and the Unified CCE troubleshooting tools explored.
Sunshine Learning & Technologies, provides training that can save time and travel costs by training your entire team at once through online Classrooms / Zoom Conference. We handle all the details including tailored content, comprehensive course materials, equipment setup and teardown.
Who should attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution
- Use the available UCCE tools to complete a basic UCCE system installation
- Discuss the installation and configuration steps required to support agent functionality in a UCCE deployment
- Install a basic CCE VXML Solution
- Install, configure and run a CCE Outbound Option Campaign
- Describe how to support CCE
Benefits of this course:
- Career growth
- Broad Career opportunities
- Worldwide recognition from leaders
- Up-to Date technical skills
- Popular Certification Badges
What are the Prerequisites for Deployment on Cisco-UCCE Course?
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of basic networking and components (router, switch, NIC).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server deployed within an Active Directory environment.
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys.
For more information about “Deployment on Cisco-UCCE” course download the detailed curriculum.