Google Associate Cloud Engineer
At Sunshine Learning & Technologies, our experts designed this course to help you and your team prepare for the Google Associate Cloud Engineer exam. Even if you aren’t planning to take the exam, the related courses will provide you with a solid understanding of how to set up a cloud solution environment, how to plan, configure, and deploy a cloud solution, and how to ensure successful operation of a cloud solution built with GCP resources and services.
Associate Cloud Engineers role is to deploy applications, monitor operations, and manage enterprise solutions. They use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
The Associate Cloud Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Set up a cloud solution environment
- Plan and configure a cloud solution
- Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- Ensure successful operation of a cloud solution
- Configure access and security
Recommended experience: 6+ months hands-on experience with Google Cloud
Candidates who pass the Associate Cloud Engineer exam will earn the Associate Cloud Engineer certification from Google.
The Associate Cloud Engineer exam tests your knowledge of several subject areas, including:
- Setting up a cloud solution environment
- Planning and configuring a cloud solution
- Deploying and implementing a cloud solution
- Ensuring successful operation of a cloud solution
- Configuring access and security
- Set up a cloud solution environment using Google Cloud Platform
- Plan, setup, and configure a cloud solution using Google Cloud Platform
- Configure access and security using Google Cloud Platform
- People who want to become Google Associate Cloud Engineers
- People preparing for the Google Associate Cloud Engineer exam
About this Certification Exam
Length: 2 hours
Registration fee: $125 (plus tax where applicable)
Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish
Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select, taken remotely or in person at a test center. Locate a test center near you.
Exam delivery method:
- Take the online-proctored examfrom a remote location
- Take the onsite-proctored exam at a testing center
What is the salary of a cloud engineer in India?
According to Indeed’s January 2020 study, the average annual income of a cloud engineer in India is around 7.5-8 lakh rupees.
Does cloud engineer need coding?
The short answer to whether Cloud Engineers code is: yes. But, Cloud Engineers don’t write any old code, they write very specific types of code
How hard is GCP ACE exam?
It is generally considered the most challenging of all the Associate-level public cloud qualifications. GCP ACE is a technical, hands-on certification and aimed at technical, hands-on people. This is probably not the right course for executives or enterprise-minded people.
Is Cloud Engineer a good career?
Named one of the most in-demand tech jobs, cloud engineers are in great demand due to the large number of organizations moving business functions to the cloud. More than half of tech pros say that the cloud and hybrid IT is their organization’s no. At a high level, cloud engineers are IT professionals who work with the technicalities that come with the ever-increasing cloud work environment. This includes planning, managing, designing, and monitoring cloud systems. It also includes having a skill set that would allow for the deployment of cloud applications.
How do I become a cloud engineer?
Although the education requirements for cloud engineering positions may be ambiguous at times, earning a degree or certificate in a related field can help you stand out. While some employers may prefer candidates with a bachelor’s degree, others require a master’s degree in computer science or related field.
What are the Prerequisites for Google Associate Cloud Engineer Course?
- Basic understanding of Google Cloud Platform products and services
- Basic understanding of cloud concepts such as virtual machines, containers, and networking
For more information about “Google Associate Cloud Engineer Course” download the detailed curriculum.