AWS SysOps Administrator Associate
Sunshine Learning & Technologies, map out this AWS SysOps Administrator Associate training for those who are interested in learning to deploy, operate and manage scalable, highly available and fault tolerant systems on Amazon Web Services. After this course, you’ll be prepared to pass the latest released associate level AWS Certified SysOps Administrator. Aspirants will learn different AWS products including CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancer, EC2, RDS, VPC, Network ACLs, Security Groups, DDOS, S3, KMS, IAM, Systems Manager, Route53, Direct Connect and Cloud Formation. We recommend before joining this course, clear the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam or aspirants should have working experience as an AWS SysOps Administrator. By the end of the course, you’ll be prepared to pass the newly released Associate – Level AWS Certified Administrator exam. This course begins with an overview of monitoring and reporting in AWS and moves on to deployment and provisioning, high availability, storage and data management, security and compliance, and networking. Then, we’ll finish the course with a look at the automation of systems on AWS.
At Sunshine Learning & Technologies, our trainers will teach you everything you need to know to pass your AWS SysOps Administrator Associate exam first time. With our practical exercises, you’ll learn how to architect and build applications on Amazon Web Services. Our trainers will make you familiar with the real AWS exam format, style and difficulty with this practice exam that is timed and scored. Our trainer of AWS will respond to all of your questions, concerns or feedback.
This course will prepare you for a position as a qualified AWS SysOps Administrator.
Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate is intended for system administrators in cloud operations roles to validate technical skills. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- A minimum of one year of hands-on experience with AWS technology.
- Experience deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS as well as implementing security controls and compliance requirements.
- Familiarity with using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework as well as AWS networking and security services.
Level: Associate, Length: 180 minutes to complete the exam, Cost: 150 USD, Format: 65 scoring opportunities that may be multiple choice, multiple response, or exam lab and Delivery method: Pearson VUE testing center or online proctored exam.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate, is an associate-level exam which comprises the depth knowledge on the AWS cloud services, Elastic Block Storage and the Access Management. By achieving this certification, you will know to be in the role of AWS SysOps administrator to handle the roles and responsibilities.
Earning SysOps Admin certification validates a wide range of knowledge and skills including: Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
We recommend you taking this course only after clearing the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam or having work experience as an AWS SysOps Administrator for at least one year.
Roles & Responsibilities of An AWS SysOps Administrator
Cloud Computing has been one of the revolutionary technologies in the 21st century. It has transformed many sectors, hence has become an integral part of running business and Information Technology needs. An AWS SysOps Administrator is responsible for providing the necessary knowledge related to the working of cloud computing, IT and business applications to improve service delivery. AWS SysOps Administrators especially the certified professionals are in high demand as they provide quality services.
An AWS SysOps Administrator is responsible for providing the necessary knowledge related to the working of cloud computing, IT and business applications to improve service delivery. AWS SysOps Administrators especially the certified professionals are in high demand as they provide quality services. An AWS SysOps administrator responsibilities include managing user access and security. Also, the System Operator is mandated to manage routine operations. Hence, AWS SysOps Administrator has various responsibilities. Once you gain significant experience as an AWS SysOps Admin, you can advance your career as an AWS consultant.
The AWS SysOps Administrators are responsible for managing, using and operating systems on the AWS platform. They also are responsible for maintaining and managing the AWS infrastructure company and managing the bills and optimize the costs.
List of AWS SysOps Administrator Responsibilities:
Advancement in technology has brought out changes, hence the need to use automation skills. There is a huge demand for AWS SysOps Administrators. For those who want to establish a successful career as AWS SysOps Administrator, it is important to understand the AWS SysOps administrator responsibilities. So, here we enlist the responsibilities of an AWS SysOps Administrator:
- Configuration of the AWS cloud management; Configure and fine-tune the cloud infrastructure systems; monitoring and managing cloud services carefully
- Improvement of resources and work on the resources which will designate costs required for planning of governance, budgeting, and reporting
- Understanding of the metrics and monitors the utilization of AWS resources on a full scale by making use of highly complex Amazon CloudWatch
- Reducing the time required for production by using automation infrastructure which involves Cloud Formation technique
- Creating a compelling presentation which supports C2S overview; creating and managing VPC, URL proxies, the C2S access points, and the Bastion Hosts
- Keeping the backup of the resources. The administrator has to do AWS on-premise resources backup often by use of AWS services
- Communicating with the NISP network team which helps in completing the network connections for the clients VPCs
- Upgrading software, patching the kernel and errata patching; managing the disaster recovery and creating the data backups
- Maintaining Data Integrity and access control by making use of the AWS application platform; effectively monitoring charging and cost optimization strategies
The AWS SysOps Administrator responsibilities are of much importance in cloud computing as they play a vital role. Therefore, skilled personnel is required for the AWS SysOps admin role. In brief, the candidates on AWS SysOps admin role are those who work throughout the lifecycle of a project – from the management of AWS infrastructure to the optimization of the AWS bills. If you want to have a bright career as AWS SysOps admin, just polish your skills and get hands-on with the AWS platform!
Does AWS SysOps need coding?
No, AWS SysOps do not need a background in coding, even though some basic knowledge about it wouldn’t hurt. They are responsible for deploying, managing, and operating systems on the AWS platform.
What are the Prerequisites to become an AWS SysOps Administrator?
- Over two years of experience in monitoring AWS environments.
- Experience in operating system administration.
- Knowledge of monitoring and auditing systems.
- Good understanding of maintaining and deploying fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
For more information about “AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Course” download the detailed curriculum.