Avaya Aura Core Component Implementation
Sunshine Learning & Technologies, designed this course for individuals responsible for the implementation and integration of the core products in the Avaya Team Engagement Solution. The core products include Avaya Aura System Manager, Avaya Aura Session Manager, Avaya Aura Communication Manager, and Avaya Aura Media Server. This offer is designed for those individuals attempting to earn the ACIS Avaya Aura Core Components credential.
Our instructors deliver training through Zoom Conferencing (Online), setting with remote access to lab equipment, which consists of a combination of interactive instructor lectures followed by practical lab exercises. Learners have the opportunity to ask questions and participate in discussions during lectures and lab exercises. We form small batches for better communication and high concentration at each and every learner.
- To describe the key features and functionality of the core components in the Avaya Team Engagement Solution.
- To describe the deployment process for the core products in the Avaya Team Engagement solution.
- Perform the integration of these core components in the solution architecture.
- Perform post-implementation configuration for these core components in the solution architecture.
- Perform basic administration and troubleshooting for the Avaya core components.
- Basic knowledge of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge of Voice of IP (VoIP) technology.
For additional information on this offer including how to enroll and Avaya Learning System Requirement guidelines, please read the reference materials listed below:
Avaya Learning System Requirements
To ensure that you are able to successfully complete this course, please validate that your PC meets the following Minimum system requirements
NOTE: Hands on labs will be provided by Sunshine Learning & Technologies, you don’t have to create the credentials.
For more information about “Avaya Aura Core Component Implementation” course download the detailed curriculum.