Avaya Experience Portal & Practice Outreach Manager Implementation & Administration
Sunshine Learning & Technologies, this instructor led course is designed for individuals responsible for Implementation, configuration and support using Avaya Aura Experience Portal and Proactive Outreach Manager. At Sunshine Learning & Technologies, our instructors deliver classes through Zoom Conferencing (Online), setting with remote access to a lab environment, this offer consists of a combination of interactive instructor lectures followed by practical lab exercises.
The Implementing and Supporting Avaya Aura Experience Portal and Proactive Outreach Manager course is designed to attend with your own equipment such as development PC or Mac. To practice the exercises, learners may need their own smart phone to deploy mobile applications. Learners will have an opportunity to ask questions and participate in discussions during the lectures and lab exercises.
Sunshine Learning & Technologies, strongly recommend this course for learners preparing to take the ACSS-Avaya Aura Experience Portal with Proactive Outreach Manager Credential exam
Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager (POM) provides automated outbound campaign management, enabling organizations to create and deliver automated voice, email, or SMS messages that allow users to immediately choose a self – service option or speak to an agent.
Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager (POM)
- POM unifies agent-based predictive, progressive, and preview dialing with automated multichannel notifications and alerts into one simple software-only solution.
- POM enables the design of interactive voice, email, and text messaging campaigns that allow interactions to take place across multiple channels.
- POM applications use Avaya Experience Portal and Avaya Orchestration Designer for open standards based campaign design, development, implementation, management, administration and reporting.
- The Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager Pluggable Data Connector (POM PDC) extends the functionality of the Data node palette in Orchestration Designer.
- The POM Web services enable client applications to access POM’s agent and campaign management capabilities.
- The Call Recorder API enables integration of POM with third-party call recording applications.
- With the introduction of POM release 3.1, Avaya Oceana Solution and Context Store integration is fully enabled, enabling outbound campaigns to be integrated as part of an omni-channel customer engagement strategy and customer journey management.
Key objectives for this offer include the ability to:
- Identify the function of each component and how they are integrated in a contact center environment
- Describe the basic system architecture of Avaya Aura Experience Portal
- Identify and describe the function of Avaya Intelligent Customer Routing, Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer and Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager
- Integrate and install Avaya Aura Experience Portal with communication infrastructure
- Identify the pre-installation requirements for Avaya Aura Experience Portal
- Perform a system backup
- Maintain and troubleshoot Avaya Aura Experience Portal, Avaya Intelligent Customer Routing, Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer and Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager
- Knowledge of Avaya Aura Experience Portal, Intelligent Customer Routing, Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager implementation and system operation
- Knowledge of Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer Implementation, application design and application deployment
- Knowledge of system architecture and call flow
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
For more information about “Avaya Experience Portal & Practice Outreach Manager Implementation & Administration” course download the detailed curriculum.