Google Professional Cloud Architect
Sunshine Learning & Technologies, moulded Professional Cloud Architects enable organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. With a thorough understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud, they design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives. This course is targeted at efficiently teaching the skills required by the Professional Cloud Architect certification – namely designing, developing and managing dynamic solutions using Google Cloud technologies to drive business objectives. This course is not for beginners. You’ll have to have basic experience with GCP and we recommend passing the Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer certification first.
Sunshine Learning & Technologies, designed this course will help you in understanding various GCP decision flowcharts that apply to a number of different use cases, also it will solidify your designing, planning and implementing cloud architectures foundations. This course will embed your abilities to identify and control data flows to apply to both exam and realistic situations. It will guide you in assessing different architectural environments through the lens of the official GCP sample case studies. It will empower you to determine, plan, execute, and evaluate the architectures that you build, all the while ensuring your solutions are secure, compliant and reliable. At Sunshine Learning and Technologies, our trainer will teach you how to make good trade-offs between different options.
Understand what cloud computing is and the Google Cloud Platform in this Google Cloud Architect training module. Also, learn about the various Google Cloud Platform Services.
About this certification exam
Length: 2 hours
Registration fee: $200 (plus tax where applicable)
Languages: English, Japanese
Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select, taken remotely or in person at a test center. Locate a test center near you.
Exam delivery method:
- Take the online-proctored exam from a remote location
- Take the onsite-proctored exam at a testing center
Recommended experience: 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud
Certification Renewal / Recertification: Candidates must recertify in order to maintain their certification status. Unless explicitly stated in the detailed exam descriptions, all Google Cloud certifications are valid for two years from the date of certification. Recertification is accomplished by retaking the exam during the recertification eligibility time period and achieving a passing score. You may attempt recertification starting 60 days prior to your certification expiration date.
What you’ll learn
- Start your journey to become a Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- Get hands-on with compute, networking, storage, and database services in Google Cloud Platform
- Understand how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on Google Cloud Platform
- Understand the best practices for building available, scalable, resilient and secure applications on the Google Cloud Platform
- Journey to become a Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect is NOT a cake way. You need a lot of patience and dedication!
- You would need a valid debit or credit card to create your Google Cloud Platform account
The Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect exam is one of the most challenging certifications in the industry today. It requires more than just familiarity with GCP; you need to have the skills and knowledge to be able to perform a real – world professional Cloud Architect role in order to pass the exam. This course is not recommended for beginners. You will need baseline experience with GCP and we recommend passing the Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer certification and before that course from Sunshine Learning and Technologies is the milestone for your career growth.
What are the Prerequisites for Google Associate Cloud Engineer Course?
- Foundational knowledge on Cloud architecture
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Basic understanding of virtualization, networking & databases
For more information about “Google Professional Cloud Architect Course” download the detailed curriculum.