- RingCentral Desktop Application
- RingCentral Mobile Application
- RingCentral Administration Portal
- Administration Assessment Review
- RingCentral End User Portal
- Review of Desktop and Mobile
- Review of Administration Portal
- Review of End User Portal
- Understanding of RingCentral and its capabilities
- Ability to use and manage RingCentral Desktop, Mobile, Administration and End User Portal
Introduction to RingCentral
- RingCentral is the #1 cloud communications and contact centre solution on the market.
- RingCentral offers Message. Video. Phone. Integrated and call this RingCentral MVP
- RingCentral has a 99.999% uptime which equates to just 78 seconds of downtime per quarter—the gold standard for uptime SLAs.
What is VOIP?
- VOIP also know as Cloud Telephony or Cloud Calling provides voice communications over the internet
- It replaces the need for conventional enterprise telephone systems
- Allows users to purchase licenses as required, scaling up or down when needed
- RingCentral provides a standardized telephony platform offering on their servers, with customers gaining remote access- via the internet – on a subscription or as-needed basis