Avaya Aura Core Component Support
Sunshine Learning & Technologies, designed, this five-day Instructor Led offer is for Tier 2 technicians and Avaya Associates, Partners, and Customers who are responsible for the day-to-day troubleshooting and support of the core products in the Avaya Team Engagement Solution. The core products include Avaya Aura System Manager, Avaya Aura Session Manager, Avaya Aura Communication Manager, and Avaya Aura Media Server. Our experts designed this offer for those individuals who are attempting to earn the ACSS ‐ Avaya Aura Core Components credential. Learners issued with the Avaya Aura Core Components Support (ACSS – 7220) credential demonstrated an advanced level of proficiency of troubleshooting, maintenance and administration capabilities to efficiently and accurately resolve customer’s communication issues specific to an Avaya Solution.
Our instructors deliver training through Zoom Conferencing (Online), setting with remote access to lab equipment, this offer consists of a combination of interactive instructor lectures followed by practical lab exercises. Students have the opportunity to ask questions and participate in discussions during lectures and lab exercises.
We at Sunshine Learning & Technologies, know that Avaya certification will add some flair to your resume and help you get amazing new roles. Certification from Avaya shows that you have the ability to be successful but it’s still not a simple process. You need to study, make your qualifications, and actually learn the skills to be successful at work if you want any chance of being successful so our experts cut through the fluff and give meaningful exam preps, the exam preps we would want to study with if we were getting certified. Our Exam dumps offer real-world questions that simulate the exam room and job site, helping you get the core skills and critical abilities needed for not only Avaya certification but your future career. We want you to enter the testing facility calmly and prepared to pass the exam on the first try.
- Identify the Avaya Aura Core Architecture.
- Define the Avaya GSS troubleshooting methodology and problem analysis process.
- Describe fundamental voice network processes and standards.
- Use the appropriate tools to validate system status and collect system and network data.
- Diagram call and message flows.
- Use the Avaya GSS troubleshooting methodology to isolate issues and present a package of information that will be delivered to the next level of support.
- Basic knowledge of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge of Voice of IP (VoIP) technology.
- Knowledge of Avaya Team Engagement products.
For additional information on this offer including how to enroll and Avaya Learning System Requirement guidelines, please read the reference materials listed below.
Avaya Learning System Requirements
To ensure that you are able to successfully complete this course, please validate that your PC meets the following Minimum system requirements