Avaya Aura Communication Manager Deployment & Administration
Sunshine Learning & Technologies, moulded five-day Instructor Led offer is for individuals responsible for the administration of Avaya Aura Communication Manager. Delivered to the learner’s desktop with remote access to lab equipment, this offer consists of a combination of interactive instructor lectures followed by practical lab exercises on the Avaya Aura Communication Manager release 8.0. Students have the opportunity to ask questions an participate in discussions during lectures and lab exercises.
In this course, you will learn to perform Communication Manager (CM) administration tasks. You will cover basic features and functions, creating a dial plan, setting up class of service (COS) and class of restrictions (COR), administering endpoints, performing system maintenance, and generating system reports.
Sunshine Learning & Technologies, provides the broadest curriculum of Avaya technical training available. At Sunshine Learning & Technologies, intensive Avaya training is provided by highly skilled and experienced instructors enabling you to become an expert on Avaya unified communications, including Communication Manager, Communication Server 1000 (CS 1000), IP Office, and Session and System Manager, as well as Avaya Contact Center, Messaging, and networking solutions. We at Sunshine Learning & Technologies, provide the convenient training options that enable you to gain the skills you need to successfully implement and manage Avaya products. Sunshine Learning & Technologies, is becoming one of the Best Avaya Aura Communication Manager Administration Training Company in India. We also conduct Remote lab sessions and Zoom Conferencing training sessions for Avaya Aura Communication Manager Administration. We have the team of Certified Professional trainers, with Live instructor led hands-on Networking Courses, Remote lab sessions.
Who Should Go For This Training?
Avaya employees, partners, and customers responsible for software configuration of Avaya Communication Manager as well as its maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Describe the role of Communication Manager (CM) in the Avaya Aura core.
- Describe the Communication Manager architecture.
- Describe the role of System Manager for administering Communication Manager.
- Describe the role of alternative administration interface such as Avaya Site Administration (ASA)
- Describe the purpose of the Communication Manager Dial Plan.
- Describe the purpose of CM Feature Access (FAC) codes.
- Define CM Station and User Administration.
- Define CM Group feature such as Hunt Groups and Pick Up Groups)
- Define CM Call Treatment options such as Call Coverage and Call Forward
Avaya Aura Communication Manager Fundamentals
For more information about “Avaya Aura Communication Manager Deployment & Administration” download the detailed curriculum: