AWS DevOps Associate
Sunshine Learning & Technologies, moulded AWS DevOps Associate course for those who wants to learn how to build applications using AWS. This course is designed to pass the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam. After completion of this course, you’ll be able to identify the key features of the core AWS technologies used to build serverless applications, like S3, DynamoDB, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, and API Gateway. You’ll learn to build, deploy and troubleshoot Serverless applications in AWS, also able to use AWS CLI, AWS service APIs, and SDKs to interact with AWS. You’ll be able to create CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications in AWS. You’ll learn to configure AWS services for optimal performance and implementation of AWS security best practices using IAM, KMS, MFA.
The Sunshine Learning & Technologies, designed this course has helped numerous Learners to master the AWS Developer – Associate certification. This iteration of our certification training is specifically moulded to prepare you for the latest exam. “Hands-on experience” is mentioned in the first pre-requisites of the AWS exam blueprint, so we have included more hands-on labs in this latest release to fast-track your learning and help you succeed. Sunshine Learning & Technologies, helps you in enhancing your proficiency with the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Platform to develop and deploy robust cloud applications with an AWS DevOps Associate Certification. This course is especially moulded by our experts which will help you to implement Cloud Security best practices and understand what it takes to become an AWS DevOps Associate.
How much does AWS Developer certification cost?
Level: Associate, Length: 130 minutes to complete the exam, Cost: 150 USD, Format: 65 questions, either multiple choice or multiple response, Delivery method: Pearson VUE and PSI; testing center or online proctored exam
This exam is offered in the following languages: English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, and Spanish (Latin America).
Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified Developer – Associate is intended for anyone with one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS-based application. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses of the services, and basic AWS architecture best practices, including the AWS Shared Responsibility Model, application lifecycle management, and the use of containers in the development process
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS and writing code for serverless applications
- Ability to identify key features of AWS services and use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
- Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS
How do I become AWS DevOps certified?
The AWS DevOps certification is a professional-level certificate that is suitable for both the developers and system operators. Before you go for this certification, you must complete the foundational level and associate level of AWS certificates. It means that you must acquire AWS developer or AWS SysOps at first.
How do I start my DevOps career?
Important Points to Start a DevOps Career:
- A Clear Understanding of DevOps.
- Background and Existing Knowledge.
- Taking Note of Crucial Technologies.
- Certifications can Help You!
- Move beyond the Comfort Zone.
- Learning Automation.
- Developing your Brand.
- Making Use of Training Courses.
Benefits of getting AWS DevOps certified
AWS DevOps certification validates your technical expertise in operating, provisioning and managing distributed app systems on the AWS platform. It provides you with tangible advantages that showcase your accomplishments and further improve your AWS knowledge. Let us look at some of the benefits you can gain from being an AWS certified DevOps engineer:
- Deep subject matter expertise around the AWS platform and AWS cloud functions
- A better understanding of how DevOps teams can create robust systems efficiently and quickly with AWS
- Invitations to regional appreciation receptions and access to AWS certification lounges at AWS events
- Access to an exclusive AWS certified merchandise store and its numerous products
- Practice exam voucher to help you prepare for your next AWS certification
- Access to the AWS certified global community LinkedIn group
- You can share your achievement on social media with an AWS certified logo
- Recent research shows that almost 83% of enterprise workloads would be transferred to the cloud. This means there will be ample opportunities for AWS Developer Associate certification holders. The average salary of AWS certified associates is almost USD 113,932.
What will you learn from this AWS Developer Associate certification?
In this AWS Developer training, you will learn about concepts like:
- Basic cloud concepts
- Application development to run on EC2
- Operations and services provided by AWS
- Creating each service and building APIs using API Gateway
- Monitoring the performance of applications and CloudWatch
- Best practices of cloud Architecture
- Real-time demonstration on Auto Scaling or High Availability
- Management, operation, and maintenance of cloud services
- Authorization and authentication with IAM
- Generating resources using CloudFormation
- Alert notifications through SNS
What are the prerequisites for AWS DevOps Associate certification?
In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language. Understanding of core AWS services, uses of the services, and basic AWS architecture best practices, including the AWS Shared Responsibility Model, application lifecycle management, and the use of containers in the development process.
For more information about “AWS DevOps Associate course” download the detailed curriculum.